Love By Ange is committed to providing high quality services to you and this policy outlines the ongoing obligations to you in respect of how your Personal Information is managed. The Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) have been adopted. The APPs govern the way in which data is collected, used, disclosed, stored, secured and disposed.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
What is personal information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
We will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
1. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
2. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your contact or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions.
3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
4. We do not hold any financial information that belongs to you; however, you should be aware that you may be providing financial information to a third party billing service to whom you may be directed at the time of agreeing to a service or purchasing a product on our website. Please ensure that you have thoroughly read their terms and conditions prior to the use of their services, as information provided to a third party is subject to their terms and conditions and not these.
Security of personal information:
1. We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
2. Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with the requirements under the relevant law and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss, and theft.
4. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, reasonable steps will be taken to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your personal information:
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to access your Personal Information.
Love By Ange will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information, identification will be required from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the quality of your personal information:
t is an important that your Personal Information is up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used only: For the primary purpose for which it was obtained For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
There is no guarantee of website links or policy of authorised third parties. Your Personal Information is collected for the primary purpose of providing services to you, providing information and to clients.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available at www.lovebyange.com.au